- Improve competitiveness as a research institution and support research efforts of its researchers.
- Cost sharing of resources and infrastructure required for commercialization.
- Access to commercialization seeds and cost sharing of sourcing.
- Diversification of eary stage risk.
- Access to investment opportunities.
- Enhanced due diligence in health care related investments.
Support / Affiliates
- Established in 2001 as an Investment Manager for alternative investments (hedge funds, private equity, venture capital funds) Manages over $700mn with 22 professionals, located in New York and Tokyo.
- Lead investment manager for alternative investments of top-tier Japanese institutional investors providing custom tailored solutions.